Inspire the next generation of STEM professionals with I’m in Space.
- Chat with students in text-only live Chats
- Answer their questions about working in the space sector
The activity is flexible and works around your schedule – you choose to take part at times that suit you over a 12-week activity.
It’s all online and text-only (no audio or video). All you need is a web browser.
It only takes 2 minutes to apply.
We’ll be in touch when we have a space for you on one of our activities.
All professionals working in fields related to the UK space sector are welcome to apply.
- You could be working in industry, academia or the public sector
- You could be a technician, an apprentice, or in roles like comms or management
Take part to show students the wide range of STEM-related careers out there.
What scientists say:
“The questions asked were both fun and challenging, keeping me on my toes at all times and giving me a fresh perspective and enthusiasm for my own research”
“It was easy to slot into my day and I felt I reached a lot of students in areas of the country I otherwise wouldn’t reach.”
Find out more:
- STEM Professional Briefing Notes
- How I’m a Scientist works
- Develop public engagement skills in The Academy Zone
- Benefits for institutions
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to take part ❯